Followers

This Movie Guy Headline Animator

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Happy Birthday, Harrison Ford!

It's birthday time again, and this time, we've got a superstar on our hands. Harrison Ford turns 69 today, so I figured I'd give him the star treatment by making this post. Although I don't necessarily consider him one of the greatest actors of all-time, Ford has certainly stamped his place in cinematic history with continued roles like Indiana Jones and Han Solo in the Star Wars franchise. There was a period of time where one could argue that he was one of the most prolific actors on-screen, churning out movie after movie. During that time, he was definitely consistent, and although I think his level of acting has dropped a tad in recent years, he's still a pleasure to watch on-screen. As I normally do, I'm counting down my five favorite Ford roles in honor of his birthday. I hope you enjoy the list!


5. Bob Falfa
American Graffiti (1973)


----------

4. President James Marshall
Air Force One (1997)


----------

3. Dr. Richard Kimble
The Fugitive (1993)


----------

2. Han Solo
Star Wars (1977)


----------

1. Indiana Jones
Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)


----------

You can next seen Harrison Ford in this summer's Cowboys & Aliens, which opens in the U.S. on July 29.

No comments:

Post a Comment