Followers

This Movie Guy Headline Animator

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Movie Review: ZOMBIE STRIPPERS!

ZOMBIE STRIPPERS!
2008
R

You can watch the trailer here

To be perfectly honest, there's little that I can or should say about Zombie Strippers. It's been haunting me on NetFlix Instant Watch for about a month, always tempting me to give it a gander whenever I'm looking for a flick. The site's "Best Guess for Shaun" was that I would give the film 1.6 stars out of the possible five. Turns out I only give it one.

I could talk about everything that's wrong with the film (and even the few things that are right), but there's little to say that will sway any readers one way or the other. Zombie Strippers is a film that will be watched by the people who want to watch it; what I say isn't going to push anyone towards or away from the film. Therefore, I will merely say that I watched it simply for the appearance of Robert Englund (pictured above) who is famous for his portrayal of Freddy Krueger in the Nightmare on Elm Street franchise. Unfortunately, the direction from Jay Lee doesn't really bring much else to the table.

Like I said, if you're even glancing at this post, then you're probably the type of person interested in watching a movie like Zombie Strippers. If you're not, then just know that it's pretty darn bad, although I've definitely seen worse.

(Please forgive me for the short review - I didn't feel like I needed to spend large amounts of time reviewing this movie. If I receive a public outcry for my lack of dedication towards this review, then I'll give you what you want. Otherwise, deal with it.)


Movie Review Summary:
Grade: F
Current All-Time Rank: Worst - #33
Thumb... Down

No comments:

Post a Comment