Followers

This Movie Guy Headline Animator

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Movie Review: THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE: FIRST SEQUENCE

THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE: FIRST SEQUENCE
2010
R


You can watch the trailer here

Honestly, I don't have much to say about this movie. The only people who are actually going to watch it are the people who want to see this "human centipede" in action. Sadly, once you see it midway through the film, it loses any type of hook and just becomes utterly boring. Seriously, it's one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Sorry, Tom Six. Your baby wasn't all that splendid to behold.

Normally, I'd go into more of an analysis, but I'm pretty exhausted at the moment. Instead, I'll leave you with Daniel Tosh's Spoiler Alert from his show, "Tosh.0." It will tell you literally everything about the film and how ridiculous it actually is.



Movie Review Summary:
Grade: F
Current All-Time Rank: Worst - #17
Thumb... Down

No comments:

Post a Comment